PDA

View Full Version : Can You Help Me Identify ThisFish?

R. C. Lehman
December 9th, 2003, 06:12 PM
The attached is a picture of a fish, Can Anyone Identify this fish for me?

David H. Lipman
December 9th, 2003, 10:10 PM
It's a lousy picture an is more of a drawing and I'd say it was a White Perch.

Dave

"R. C. Lehman" > wrote in message
| The attached is a picture of a fish, Can Anyone Identify this fish for me?

hillbilly3302
December 15th, 2003, 05:20 PM
it looks like a white bass sometimes called a sand bass to me.

drc Dave

Arkansas Ozarks

"R. C. Lehman" > wrote in message
> The attached is a picture of a fish, Can Anyone Identify this fish for
me?

Rich
January 31st, 2004, 02:38 PM
Looks like a white bass to me.

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 13:12:57 -0500, "R. C. Lehman"