PDA

View Full Version : Open Your Mind to A Plan to Prosper You ,Not to Harm You !

Ryan Tan
December 18th, 2003, 12:36 AM
IF YOU WANT MONEY READ THIS NOW!!!PLEASE READ THIS ALL!!!
IT HELPED ME & IT CAN HELP YOU!!! NOT A SCAM !!! I REPEAT NOT A SCAM!!!
THIS ONLY COST YOU A 6.00 CASH INVESTMENT!!! IT DOES WORK !!!PLEASE READ ALL!!!

Dear Internet User,

Good day, This article I've written is all about the fact where I earned an
ASTOUNDING amount of money in less than a month and I've decided to share or
reveal the secrets behind making big bucks in the Mail Order Business. So
all money seekers, read this carefully.

Any experienced mail order businessman
should know this works very easily and well. I'll make it straight to
the point, and not constantly go on about 'this is not a scam' and all
that. If you're smart enough to realize this, you'd know that this is
legal, and it's the 3rd biggest business in the U.S. (mail order)

YOU KNOW THAT YOU SPEND AT LEAST $6.00 "EVERY PAY PERIOD"
ON USELESS STUFF,
ME TOO. SO I THOUGHT, WHAT THE HECK, I'M GOING TO TRY
ONE OF THESE "SCAMS". NOW TO MY AMAZEMENT, I AM CHUCKLING ALL THE WAY TO THE
BANK WEEK AFTER WEEK WITH My PILES OF 1$ BILLS. I AM HAVING FUN AT THE SAME
TIME AND WISHING THAT I WOULD HAVE DONE THIS SOONER! DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR
IT, JUST TRY IT!HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000 or $60,000! READING
THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! SO JUST DO IT! This really works! Hello, I'm like
a lot of others out there who have financial woes and I decided to try something
new. If it works for me then I will be able to get myself out of
a very difficult financial situation. Please read and see what results
another got, it's pretty exciting! It REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!!
IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT TO THE LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!!

Please follow this link:

http://www.webspawner.com/users/ryan727/index.html