PDA

View Full Version : LED lights

Burton S.
October 15th, 2003, 04:48 PM
I picked up some great lights at http://www.insite-light.com
they're not cheap but it was worth it in the long run. Batteries seem
to last forever!

Rodney
October 15th, 2003, 05:11 PM
Burton S. wrote:

> I picked up some great lights at http://www.insite-light.com
> they're not cheap but it was worth it in the long run. Batteries seem
> to last forever!

With that price you must be kidding
My LED flash light cost me 10 bucks
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,

^Doc^
December 6th, 2003, 11:31 PM
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:48:24 GMT, Burton S. > wrote:

>I picked up some great lights at http://www.insite-light.com
>they're not cheap but it was worth it in the long run. Batteries seem
>to last forever!

i smell spam...
remove NOSPAM to reply

joe
December 7th, 2003, 05:03 AM
In article >,
^Doc^ > wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:48:24 GMT, Burton S. > wrote:
>
> >I picked up some great lights at http://www.insite-light.com
> >they're not cheap but it was worth it in the long run. Batteries seem
> >to last forever!
>

> i smell spam...
> remove NOSPAM to reply

probably is a self-promoting post.

I viewed the site and must say that I would not pay one tenth the price
for the device. I have several LED lights and have not paid that amount
for any of them including those that are completely waterproof.

This is my opinion from what I saw on the site posted.
--
"Atlanta Joe" aka Joe Webb
Flats fishing is Flat Fun!