PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Fishing Lures

Ross Mac
December 21st, 2003, 10:51 PM
Hi Folks,

I don't know if I am in the right NG for this but I thought I would take a
shot.
Recently, I recieved for a gift, a couple of hundred antique lures. So I
have my trusty identification and value guide here with a couple of thousand
pictures of lures. Needless to say, even at that, it comes up a little
short.
So, my question is are there any of you that really know this stuff or could
someone point me in the right direction to figure the value of these. I do
know at least 2 of them , so far , are rare. They are on the cover of the
book. One of them is a naked hula popper and the other is crazy crawler.
In any event, any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....Happy
Holidays, Ross
P.S. I am big fishing fan too!