PDA

View Full Version : 25' Jet Fisherman.

Mark S. Oltedale
January 7th, 2004, 12:56 AM
Please check out this preliminary web site and let me know what you think
about this boat, which sells for $117,000.00 USD.

http://trimareng.web.aplus.net

Thanks

--
Mark S. Oltedale

Principal - Design Director
Get The Message Out is here to help your
business gain the upper hand in your market.
Web - Print - Images - Words - Marketing
www.MessageOut.com
1.401.527.6719

For professional computer support,
we suggest G-Wiz Technologies.
www.GWizTech.com
1.401.323.0785

David H. Lipman
January 7th, 2004, 01:01 AM
I think this is spam and will be so reported to:

Dave

"Mark S. Oltedale" > wrote in message
| Please check out this preliminary web site and let me know what you think
| about this boat, which sells for $117,000.00 USD.
|
| http://trimareng.web.aplus.net
|
| Thanks
|
| --
| Mark S. Oltedale
|
| Principal - Design Director
| Get The Message Out is here to help your
| business gain the upper hand in your market.
| Web - Print - Images - Words - Marketing
| www.MessageOut.com
| 1.401.527.6719
|
| For professional computer support,
| we suggest G-Wiz Technologies.
| www.GWizTech.com
| 1.401.323.0785

Rodney
January 10th, 2004, 04:11 AM
David H. Lipman wrote:
> I think this is spam and will be so reported to:

Let's see,, is it spam ?????????????

Not cross posted

It deals with fishing

Good address

No,,, it's not spam !!!!!!!!!

It's a nice boat ,, but a bit pricey stripped like that,, fully rigged
it would be about the right price.

They also did not give the spec's,, anyone interested in a boat needs
all the specs , from draft, to tow weight, top speed, fuel consumption ,
fuel capacity, and range

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,

kenny
January 10th, 2004, 04:18 PM
$117,000.00 USD. I would expect a little more boat than what I pulled
up.

ue, 6 Jan 2004 19:56:01 -0500, "Mark S. Oltedale"
> wrote:

>Please check out this preliminary web site and let me know what you think
>about this boat, which sells for $117,000.00 USD.
>
>http://trimareng.web.aplus.net
>
>Thanks

LJI
January 12th, 2004, 03:36 AM
Doesn't seem like much boat for the money. Granted it's probably a very high
quality construction.