PDA

View Full Version : bedliner on fiberglass

DAVID MC CARVER
January 11th, 2004, 05:52 AM
Have any of you used roll on bed liner to finish the floor of a fiberglass
boat. I'm looking for an easy to clean durable surface for the inside of my
small fiberglass fishing boat. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks,

Jonnie Depp
March 11th, 2004, 09:18 PM
It's slick when wet---------could add sand/grit-------not as tough as the
sprayed on material--all I know.

"DAVID MC CARVER" > wrote in message
> Have any of you used roll on bed liner to finish the floor of a fiberglass
> boat. I'm looking for an easy to clean durable surface for the inside of
my
> small fiberglass fishing boat. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
> Thanks,

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
March 12th, 2004, 01:41 PM
"DAVID MC CARVER" > wrote in message
> Have any of you used roll on bed liner to finish the floor of a fiberglass
> boat. I'm looking for an easy to clean durable surface for the inside of
my
> small fiberglass fishing boat. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
> Thanks,

I used the roll on bedliner in my truck and it works fine. I would assume
that it would work as well in a boat.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com