PDA

View Full Version : Good site from sweden.

Rob
January 16th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Good site from sweden.

http://www.prfiske.com/

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
January 16th, 2004, 05:08 PM
"Rob" > wrote in message
> Good site from sweden.
>
> http://www.prfiske.com/

It might be, but it would be better if there was an English version
available as well. My Swedish is kinda rusty..... :)
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Bob La Londe
January 17th, 2004, 11:16 AM
You Know Steve for most of the more common languages you can use Alta
Vista's translation Service.

For example: The link below gives a spanish translation of my fishing site.
Unfortunately I they did not offer Swedish. There may be another service,
but a quick search just turned up single word translators ont he net fro
Swedish.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yumab
assman.com&lp=en_es&tt=url

or