PDA

View Full Version : 115 pound coyote new state record

Delmark
February 4th, 2004, 01:59 AM
There is a photo on the hunting pages of this website with a 115 pound coyote
laying next to an adult deer. The coyote is the NEW New York State record. It
is H-U-G-E!
Go to hunting page of this new fishing and hunting website:
http.//www.outdoorsniagara.com

Bob La Londe
February 5th, 2004, 10:01 PM
"Delmark" > wrote in message
> There is a photo on the hunting pages of this website with a 115 pound
coyote
> laying next to an adult deer. The coyote is the NEW New York State
record. It
> is H-U-G-E!
> Go to hunting page of this new fishing and hunting website:
> http.//www.outdoorsniagara.com

If you told us where on the site I might go look, but with no guidance, and
a general link. No way.

Give us a direct link or atleast post where to look.

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

David H. Lipman
February 5th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Why ?

It has NOTHING to do with fishing and the post doesn't belong here.

Dave

t...