PDA

View Full Version : alt.fishing down the pan

Edward
February 7th, 2004, 06:40 AM
Hello,

I've been lurking in alt.fishing for many weeks now and thought it time =
to speak up.

Though speaking up is not going to be easy with all the small minded, =
ego maniacal, loud mouthed losers that there are in this group. You know =
and we all know who you are.

I suppose I should defecate into alt.fishing an open sewer it is =
attended only by those that are full of it.

Best Regards, hope you sort it out or abandon it,
Flo.

David H. Lipman
February 7th, 2004, 08:33 PM
That post means nothing since it does not state what you found wrong !

So, effectively, you did not speak up about anything !

Dave