PDA

View Full Version : Week end rental - up north - GREAT SNOW and snowmobiling!

bobar
February 11th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Home on Lake Nakomis (Tomahawk, WI. - 18 miles south of Minoqua) for rent.
Large Lake (4,000 + acres), Great ice fishing, snowmobiling, cross country
skiing and skating. Week-end or daily rates. The house is newly remodeled
with three bedrooms, fireplace and modern kitchen. 1740 sq. ft. Miles of
snowmobile trails (marked) on the lake and the Bearskin (State managed)
snowmobile, hiking, skiing trail is just across the road. E-mail to request
information and/or pictures (specify if you have a high-speed or dial-up
internet connection - some of the high res. pictures would take a long time
to load on a dial up). There is GREAT SNOW up there now! If you want to rent
right away, for this week end, call 608-438-8455.

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
February 11th, 2004, 04:49 PM
"bobar" > wrote in message
. ..
> Home on Lake Nakomis (Tomahawk, WI. - 18 miles south of Minoqua) for rent.
> Large Lake (4,000 + acres), Great ice fishing, snowmobiling, cross country
> skiing and skating. Week-end or daily rates. The house is newly remodeled
> with three bedrooms, fireplace and modern kitchen. 1740 sq. ft. Miles of
> snowmobile trails (marked) on the lake and the Bearskin (State managed)
> snowmobile, hiking, skiing trail is just across the road. E-mail to
request
> information and/or pictures (specify if you have a high-speed or dial-up
> internet connection - some of the high res. pictures would take a long
time
> to load on a dial up). There is GREAT SNOW up there now! If you want to
rent
> right away, for this week end, call 608-438-8455.

Yeah, I'll vouch for the snow. I live 20 miles east of Tomahawk and the
lousy stuff has had me and the snowblower out a lot more than I'd like. I
want to get my boat in the water and go fishing!!!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Bob
February 12th, 2004, 05:21 AM
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
message ...

> "bobar" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > Home on Lake Nakomis (Tomahawk, WI. - 18 miles south of Minoqua) for
rent.
<snip>
> Yeah, I'll vouch for the snow. I live 20 miles east of Tomahawk and the
> lousy stuff has had me and the snowblower out a lot more than I'd like. I
> want to get my boat in the water and go fishing!!!
> --
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Water? What's water?
Oh, you mean that hard stuff at the end of the boat ramp!
I vaguely remember water, and fish, and sun, and boats!

Bob
(who just realized that he has not yet sorted out his tackle box after last
year. Oops.)