PDA

View Full Version : R U Looking for Old Fishing Mags?

David A Delcloo
February 18th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Are you looking for a back issue of 'In-Fisherman" or "Ontario Out-of-Doors"
or "Bass"

I don't have the exact numbers or dates but write me if you are looking to
fill in your collection.
David Delcloo aka Superdad
Kingston, ON

Shawn P. Good
February 19th, 2004, 04:16 AM
Take them to your local hospital. I just dropped a huge box off just like
what you have. They really appreciated the men's magazines ! Most of the
magazines they have in the various waiting rooms throughout the hospital
were women's magazines.