PDA

View Full Version : fishing

February 22nd, 2004, 11:00 AM
Where do you think are the best places to fish and how often should i fish.

Short Wave Sportfishing
February 22nd, 2004, 11:09 AM
On 22 Feb 2004 03:00:37 -0800, wrote:

>Where do you think are the best places to fish and how often should i fish.

Where do you live?

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
----------

Basic Fishing Program:

10 - Fish
20 - Eat
30 - Sleep
40 - Goto 10

Ken
February 22nd, 2004, 01:19 PM
Anyplace that has fish and anytime you can!

> wrote in message
om...
> Where do you think are the best places to fish and how often should i
fish.

David H. Lipman
February 22nd, 2004, 02:26 PM
Water, definitely where there is water.
You should fish for 3 minutes every 5 minutes. :-)

Dave

> wrote in message
om...
| Where do you think are the best places to fish and how often should i fish.

Rodney
February 22nd, 2004, 02:46 PM
David H. Lipman wrote:
> Water, definitely where there is water.
> You should fish for 3 minutes every 5 minutes. :-)

That is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, if possible

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Stand Out Hooks ,

Short Wave Sportfishing
February 22nd, 2004, 07:49 PM
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:26:38 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
> wrote:

>Water, definitely where there is water.
>You should fish for 3 minutes every 5 minutes. :-)

ROTFL!!!!!

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
----------

Basic Fishing Program:

10 - Fish
20 - Eat
30 - Sleep
40 - Goto 10

D Fields
February 22nd, 2004, 08:09 PM
> wrote in message
om...
> Where do you think are the best places to fish and how often should i
fish.

Chuckled at the replies you received -- am surprised most of them left ANY
time for something other than fishing! However, the best response
was.......where do you live? What is available in your area for fishing?
What do you want to catch? Do you have equipment?

John @ Fish Oregon Lakes
http://www.fishoregonlakes.com

FREE newsletter with monthly fishing tips....... send email to

?Subject=Subs cribe To Fishing
Newsletter>

ahop
March 9th, 2004, 08:07 PM
"D Fields" > wrote in message >...
> > wrote in message
> om...
> > Where do you think are the best places to fish and how often should i
> fish.
>
> Chuckled at the replies you received -- am surprised most of them left ANY
> time for something other than fishing! However, the best response
> was.......where do you live? What is available in your area for fishing?
> What do you want to catch? Do you have equipment?
>
> John @ Fish Oregon Lakes
> http://www.fishoregonlakes.com
>
> FREE newsletter with monthly fishing tips....... send email to
>
> ?Subject=Subs cribe To Fishing
> Newsletter>

Can any one tell me the best and lightest rod on the market at the
moment for sea fishing.

David H. Lipman
March 9th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Define "Sea Fishing" --

Boat ?
Surf ?
Deep Sea ?

Dave

"ahop" > wrote in message
om...
| "D Fields" > wrote in message
| > > wrote in message
| > om...
| > > Where do you think are the best places to fish and how often should i
| > fish.
| >
| > Chuckled at the replies you received -- am surprised most of them left ANY
| > time for something other than fishing! However, the best response
| > was.......where do you live? What is available in your area for fishing?
| > What do you want to catch? Do you have equipment?
| >
| > John @ Fish Oregon Lakes
| > http://www.fishoregonlakes.com
| >
| > FREE newsletter with monthly fishing tips....... send email to
| >
| > ?Subject=Subs cribe To Fishing
| > Newsletter>
|
| Can any one tell me the best and lightest rod on the market at the
| moment for sea fishing.

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
March 10th, 2004, 12:25 AM
"David H. Lipman" > wrote in message
> Define "Sea Fishing" --
>
> Boat ?
> Surf ?
> Deep Sea ?

Bluefin Tuna or Sand Bass?
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

ahop
March 29th, 2004, 08:34 AM
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in message >...
> "David H. Lipman" > wrote in message
> > Define "Sea Fishing" --
> >
> > Boat ?
> > Surf ?
> > Deep Sea ?
>
> Bluefin Tuna or Sand

spinning from pier/boat with 1/2 ounze weight

allan legget
April 1st, 2004, 02:24 PM
(ahop) wrote in message >...
> "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in message >...
> > "David H. Lipman" > wrote in message
> > > Define "Sea Fishing" --
> > >
> > > Boat ?
> > > Surf ?
> > > Deep Sea ?
> >
> > Bluefin Tuna or Sand
>
> spinning from pier/boat with 1/2 ounze weight

where in britain is the best location for a good days deep sea?

Nicky
April 2nd, 2004, 03:00 PM
(allan legget) wrote in message >...
> (ahop) wrote in message >...

> > > Bluefin Tuna or Sand
> >
> > spinning from pier/boat with 1/2 ounze weight
>
> where in britain is the best location for a good days deep sea?

Probably on the most northeren cost of scotland it is isolated and
hardly ever been fished before. So if i was you i would consider it

Sasquatch
April 4th, 2004, 02:15 AM
(Nicky) wrote in message >...
> (allan legget) wrote in message >...
> > (ahop) wrote in message >...

> > > spinning from pier/boat with 1/2 ounze weight
> >
> > where in britain is the best location for a good days deep sea?
>
> Probably on the most northeren cost of scotland it is isolated and
> hardly ever been fished before. So if i was you i would consider it

this time of year, western kentucky is THE FISHING SPOT!!!