PDA

View Full Version : Alaska Fishing on the Kenai River

Kenai O57
February 24th, 2004, 02:16 AM
I am a veteren guide on the Kenai River in Alaska and I would like to
direct all salmon and steelhead enthusiasts to my website:

http://www.mgfalaska.com

If anyone has questions regarding their vacation to Alaska or Fishing
on the Kenai Peninsula or the West Side of Cook Inlet, I will be glad
to help.

Thanks!

Mark Glassmaker
Alaska Fishing with Mark Glassmaker

North Star
May 28th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Well it's been another great spring on Lake Winnipesaukee and Winnisquam
Lakes here in New Hampshire. Thanks to a colder than normal spring,
Landlocked Salmon and Lake Trout have stayed close to the surface since ice
out.

Slow trolling with streamer flies and trolling lures have produced well,
with our best day being last Saturday (5/22) where we boated 23 fish (20
Salmon, 3 Lakers) in about 4 hours. One Laker was a nice 28". The best
salmon was 24" with the average fish being in the 19" range.

Memorial Day will be here in a couple of days and the lake will be inundated
with tourists and heavy boat traffic. Fishing will be limited to weekdays
early mornings and evenings until September when things quiet back down.

The fish will go deeper as the water warms and we will be fishing with lead
core line and downriggers for the summer.

Next Report - Sometime this summer.

North Star Guide Service, LLC
www.northstarguide.com