PDA

View Full Version : WHat People Want From Fishign Site

Bob La Londe
February 26th, 2004, 02:54 PM
I started a thread on this subject a while back and you guys gave a lot of
great suggestions. I could not find the original thread so I started a new
one. (maybe it was somewhere else where I started the thread) Anyway, here
is what I have done with my personal site based on what you guys had to say.

After much review I have taken a lot of the advise you guys gave me and
revamped one of my websites:

http://www.YumaBassMan.com

I cleaned up the front page to make navigation easier. (I hope) If it
works out I'll make it the template for every page on the site.

I added a discussion forum. I'm still skeptical about the worth of this,
but we shall see. I also tied in pro specific groups that are linked in
from those websites. (A couple local pros I know personally) Who knows.

I added last updated dates to many of the in text links so people can see at
a glance if those pages have anything new since their last visit.
--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com