PDA

View Full Version : Badin Fish report 3-28-04

Ookie Wonderslug
March 29th, 2004, 04:22 AM
Went to Badin today. Fished for about 6 hours. Between the 2 of us we
caught 6 fish. 2 cats, 2 white bass, one small mouth, and one perch.
There were plenty of fish there, I saw them on the fish finder. They
just were not biting what we were throwing them. There seemed to be
some kind of tournament on the lake today so we had to deal with
hordes of doofi speeding from cove to cove, making huge wakes, and
generally being inconsiderate of anyone in a smaller boat. There was
one guy who slowed down and kept a safe distance. Whoever you were,
thanks. The rest of you--hope your boats sink. The wind would have
been nice if it had been 80 degrees, but at 65 it felt quite cold.
Water temp was right about 60 degrees pretty much everywhere on the
lake.

Guess everyone has a bad day on the lake sometimes. Bet I do better
next week.