PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone fish the Susquehanna near York PA

Searcher
April 29th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Sorry bout the double post but spelling errors promted it

Is there anyone here that fishes in the Susquehanna river near York and
Lancaster PA?

I am new to the area and live a few blocks away and would like info on what
where and with what bait to use.

Thanks in Advance

Rich

Allen
May 4th, 2004, 03:26 AM
Stop in at http://sea4two.net I have fishing maps for york haven
brunners island, below holtwood dam, lake marburg-
project 70 west of york, wrightsville bridges, plus others.
Some can be downloaded from http://sea4two.net or soon to
be added Please let me know what you need.

Allen