PDA

View Full Version : Humminbird Help Forum

Erick Kent
May 3rd, 2004, 03:47 PM
Hi, I wanted to let people know that I have setup a Humminbird help
forum at my website. I love to fish and I live and work on lake
Eufaula in Alabama. I work for Humminbird in the tech and repair dept.
However, my website is in no way directly affiliated with Humminbird
and is something I have decided to do on the side just to have a
centralized placed to help people with their problems and provide a
place for other users to help each other.

Hopefuly we can make the online Humminbird community grow.

www.thefollower.com/humminbird

Thanks
Erick Kent