PDA

View Full Version : fishing lower potomac in virginia?

John Wise
May 7th, 2004, 04:37 AM
Anyone here do any fishing around the lower potomac, around Colonial Beach
Virginia.I am Interested in a fishing report?

Thanks
John

PKelly
May 7th, 2004, 11:43 PM
John Wise wrote:
> Anyone here do any fishing around the lower potomac, around Colonial Beach
> Virginia.I am Interested in a fishing report?
>
> Thanks
> John

Hi John

Check out Tidalfish.com for chat and fishing reports on the Mid Atlantic
including the Potomac.

Hope this helps

Pat Kelly
Chesapeake Bay Carp Angler
www.chesapeakecarper.com

Z Z
May 9th, 2004, 09:39 PM
not lately

John Wise
May 10th, 2004, 03:06 PM
We are heading out next weekend , weather providing, I will let you know how
it goes, hopefully the croaker will be in.
Thanks
John

"Z Z" > wrote in message
> not lately

Thad
May 11th, 2004, 02:46 AM
John Wise wrote:

> Anyone here do any fishing around the lower potomac, around Colonial Beach
> Virginia.I am Interested in a fishing report?
>
> Thanks
> John

My wife is originally from that area. She says that fishing has always
been great. Things can change over time, of course, but you should have
good results in the general area.

-Thad L.