PDA

View Full Version : Lake Twitty Fish Report 5-16-04

Ookie Wonderslug
May 17th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Hit the lake at 8:30am and was the second boat on the lake. The water
was around 70 degrees and the wind was pretty calm, but breezy enough
to keep the heat down. The catfish were certainly biting. I caught as
many as I wanted. I was using a crappie rig on one of my poles and
actually caught 2 catfish at once. And the really amazing thing was it
happened twice. I have been using that rig for months and have never
caught 2 at once on it until now. After 3.5 hours of fishing I had
caught over 25 catfish and called it a day. Best day I have had this
year. Wonderfully enjoyable day. I even went to the Concord Mills
Mall and found "They Live" on DVD finally. Been looking for that one
for years. It was even in widescreen! So all in all, a very good day.