PDA

View Full Version : Carbon fibre tube

djindivik
May 17th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Hi Guys,
I find myself in need of some carbon fibre or kevlar tube, of
30mm o/d, & about .5mm or 1mm wall thickness, slightly tapered would be
ideal. Do any of you know where i might get some? How do you repair your
rods when/if they break? Someone must supply the bits to do it with. Thanks
in advance for any help. Cheers, Ray.

May 18th, 2004, 04:43 AM
The rod blank manufacturers have pieces of blanks that didn't pass muster,
I've gotten a box full from All Star for the price of shipping. A rod
builder in your area can probably repair the rod or put in a ferrule.
tackleworks.org may help you find one, or a local tackle shop will know
where to find a local builder.