PDA

View Full Version : Lake Twitty Fish Report 6-8-04

Ookie Wonderslug
June 8th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Now this is more like it. Went out at 9:00am, only 2 other boats on
the lake besides me. Caught 20 fish and went home at 12:30. I even
caught a catfish and a bluegill on the same crappie rig at the same
time. Not too hot, not too cold, clouds kept the sun away enough to
keep cool, but also allowed the occasional peek of sun to gleam
through. Quite enjoyable. The water was 80 degrees and the level was
about 8ft low. We need some rain around here to fill the lake back up.
Can't get to my favorite sweet spots due to the shallowness. Maybe it
is time to begin work on a jet-jon? Anyone got an old, busted jet ski
laying around? If it has a working pump on it I will haul it off for
free!.