PDA

View Full Version : June 12th is Arizona's Free Fishing Day

Bob La Londe
June 10th, 2004, 05:14 AM
http://tinyurl.com/2bm2m

Arizona allows anglers to fish without a license on public waters within the
state of Arizona on Free Fishing Day. This year (2004) that day is June
12th. In additiona fishing work shops are being hoste by the arizona Game
and Fish Department at several locations through out the state.

--
Public Fishing & Boating Forums
Fishing & Boating Link Index

Kevin Hare
June 10th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Great, it's my birthday and i'm not going to be in Arizona!!!!!!!!

Heavy

"Bob La Londe" > wrote in message >...
> http://tinyurl.com/2bm2m
>
> Arizona allows anglers to fish without a license on public waters within the
> state of Arizona on Free Fishing Day. This year (2004) that day is June
> 12th. In additiona fishing work shops are being hoste by the arizona Game
> and Fish Department at several locations through out the state.

Uncle Dave
June 11th, 2004, 02:54 AM
There's a table on my website listing Free Fishing Days for every state. In
most states, I believe you must be a resident to fish free, though.
Uncle Dave
Uncle Dave's Fishin' and Lyin' Emporium
http://www.commonfolks.com/UncleDavesFishin

om...