PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE:Great Alaska Tarpon Fishing

jungletarpon
June 21st, 2004, 03:49 AM
Great Alaska Fish Lodge promises a lot and delivers little and then ignores
you when you ask for explanation/compensation. I got screwed badly by this
company and would not go with them again.

Rodney
June 21st, 2004, 12:58 PM
jungletarpon wrote:
> Great Alaska Fish Lodge promises a lot and delivers little and then ignores
> you when you ask for explanation/compensation. I got screwed badly by this
> company and would not go with them again.

Like you actually thought there were Tarpon in Alaska ?
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

June 22nd, 2004, 02:59 AM
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 06:58:54 -0500, Rodney .> wrote:

>jungletarpon wrote:
>> Great Alaska Fish Lodge promises a lot and delivers little and then ignores
>> you when you ask for explanation/compensation. I got screwed badly by this
>> company and would not go with them again.
>>

>Like you actually thought there were Tarpon in Alaska ?

I dejaGoogled him. His only posts on the 'Net have been whines about
this, starting in April. I suspect he was a whiner from the word go
and they may actually have screwed him, but...
--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli