PDA

View Full Version : Boycott Cabela's?

Wilhelmus Wallace
October 4th, 2003, 10:51 PM
It seems like Cabela's is in the habit of firing employees for the
simple crime of possessing "forbidden" opinions:

http://www.boycottcabelas.com/

"Every man dies, but not every man truly lives"

Jerry
October 5th, 2003, 12:11 AM
Wilhelmus Wallace wrote:
> It seems like Cabela's is in the habit of firing employees for the
> simple crime of possessing "forbidden" opinions:
>

> http://www.boycottcabelas.com/
>

> "Every man dies, but not every man truly lives"

Pull your head out of your ass and smell the coffee. That link tells
you absolutely nothing. What was Cabela's stated reason for the firing?
What was actually said by the employee if anything? Where did he
actually say it if anything? In short that link and you haven't a clue
what you're talking about except to spin some radical left wing bull****
with no support. Now excuse me, I have to get my order out to Cabela's.

Jerry