PDA

View Full Version : fishing Map for LOCKPOT Manitoba

nlcatfish
October 5th, 2003, 12:02 AM
I am planning on making a FISHING map for the area at LOCKPORT
Manitoba. The heaven of Large CHANNEL CATS in North America. I am
not a profession guide but have made a number of week long trips to
"CATS ON THE RED" in the past. If there is enought INTEREST of
catfishermen seeking this information on that strech of the RED RIVER
OF THE NORTH I will do the map. I have info as to baits and rigging
as well as places to eat in the area. If there is any other info that
you or other catfishermen need LET ME KNOW by E-mailing me at
www.angelfire.com/ky/nlcatfish.

I hope this map and information is a help to the 1st time vistor or
a veteran of many trips. I know DREAMS of any catfisher(man or woman)
ARE FULFILLED on that small stretch of river.
Hope to get some feed back on this idea. HAVE A GREAT DAY NLCATFISH