PDA

View Full Version : Re: Illinois Fisherman's Catfish Bait

brian
October 7th, 2003, 03:32 AM
bruce thanks for posting this recipe it works great
let me share mine with you and all

2 cups boling water
1/2 pack strawberry jello mix
1 tbs vanilla
2 tbs sugar
1 cup corn meal
1 cup flour
mix in this order works great too carp hit it also but not near as often as
blue cats and channell cats at least here in jacksonville area good luck