PDA

View Full Version : where are the cats

Rodney
November 1st, 2003, 11:10 PM
Where do they hang out this time of the year during the day,, I have
been striking out
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,

Ralph
November 11th, 2003, 05:08 AM
(Rodney) wrote in
>:

>Where do they hang out this time of the year during the day,, I
>have been striking out

Ever think that might be just cause you are a luser?

Rodney
November 11th, 2003, 10:29 AM
Ralph wrote:

> (Rodney) wrote in
> >:
>

>>Where do they hang out this time of the year during the day,, I
>>have been striking out
>

> Ever think that might be just cause you are a luser?

No, because I am a WINNER, unlike you

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,
Straight Up Lures, Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights,
and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com

Barry & Cheryl
November 13th, 2003, 02:47 AM
Ron, I fish the Tennessee river in Tennessee. This past week I have been
doing well on worms. Fishing on the bottom. In about 25 to 35 feet of
water. On the main river channel. I used shad gutes. But the night
crawlers where working best. I was doing better ankering the boat and
casting out. like tight lining. As to bumping the bottom.

Sully
November 14th, 2003, 12:05 AM
Go away jack...