PDA

View Full Version : This also works for cat fishing guys

Rodney
November 16th, 2003, 01:49 PM
I don't care what they think, it's not spam, it's me being HAPPY, and
wanting to share something new that has proven it's self now, and is
Kicking butt in California.

Guys My new Rock Hopper weight has taken California by storm. The Owner
of Mojo called me twice last week, these things are being sold as fast
as they can get them made. They had a huge retail tackle show last
weekend, they sold out what they took to the show in just 3 hours, thank
God their warehouse was just 30 min. away, so they could send more of
them to the show. He told me people were standing 8 deep in front of
their booth, trying to buy them.

He shipped one store an order on Wednesday, and walked into that store
on Friday, they had sold out completely on Thursday (that's 500 dollars
of worm weights in one day) It is unheard of, to sell any terminal
tackle like this.

The reports from the fishermen have been truly awesome, many claiming to
be Texas and Carolina rig fishing in the worst rock conditions, and go
all day with maybe loosing just one Rock Hopper, compared to 20 to 30
bullet weights (hooks and worms as well) they had lost in a day in the
same locations before. Many had quit trying to fish these rocky area's
with soft plastics.

You will be seeing many stories in the fishing rags over the next few
mouths on this rig, as the owner of Mojo, has been talking to many
outdoor writers the last few weeks.

Mojo has recived over a 100 calls from "top" pro bass fishermen in the
last three weeks wanting to join Mojo's pro team

They are even calling the Texas and Carolina rigged baits with this new
weight, by a new term. They now say they were "rock hopping", and that
is what this weight does.

Mojo had been trying to get into Henry's (worlds largest wholesaler of
sporting goods) for 12 years, and they were always turned down,, Last
week Henry's main buyer called them, and placed a huge order for the
Rock Hoppers, and also put all of Mojo's weights inside their catalogue.

So these weights will soon be sold everywhere

The Rock Hopper, is totally snag free in timber and brush, and snags 20
times less than any other rig in the rocks. It is 1/10 the size of a
Lindy no snag (for the same weight), at 1/10 the price.

I'm just happy I invented another product that helps fishermen catch
more fish.

I'm sorry if anyone thinks this is spam,, yes I make a nickel on every
pack of weights sold. But I'm not going to post where you can get them
now,, Just when your buddies start telling you about this great new way
to fish,, you can say,, hay, I know the guy who invented that

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,

RR
November 17th, 2003, 01:20 AM
Spam or not, I dont care.... its about fishing.

You ever need any help testing any of your stuff?

"Rodney" > wrote in message
> I don't care what they think, it's not spam, it's me being HAPPY, and
> wanting to share something new that has proven it's self now, and is
> Kicking butt in California.
>
> Guys My new Rock Hopper weight has taken California by storm. The Owner
> of Mojo called me twice last week, these things are being sold as fast
> as they can get them made. They had a huge retail tackle show last
> weekend, they sold out what they took to the show in just 3 hours, thank
> God their warehouse was just 30 min. away, so they could send more of
> them to the show. He told me people were standing 8 deep in front of
> their booth, trying to buy them.
>
> He shipped one store an order on Wednesday, and walked into that store
> on Friday, they had sold out completely on Thursday (that's 500 dollars
> of worm weights in one day) It is unheard of, to sell any terminal
> tackle like this.
>
> The reports from the fishermen have been truly awesome, many claiming to
> be Texas and Carolina rig fishing in the worst rock conditions, and go
> all day with maybe loosing just one Rock Hopper, compared to 20 to 30
> bullet weights (hooks and worms as well) they had lost in a day in the
> same locations before. Many had quit trying to fish these rocky area's
> with soft plastics.
>
> You will be seeing many stories in the fishing rags over the next few
> mouths on this rig, as the owner of Mojo, has been talking to many
> outdoor writers the last few weeks.
>
> Mojo has recived over a 100 calls from "top" pro bass fishermen in the
> last three weeks wanting to join Mojo's pro team
>
> They are even calling the Texas and Carolina rigged baits with this new
> weight, by a new term. They now say they were "rock hopping", and that
> is what this weight does.
>
> Mojo had been trying to get into Henry's (worlds largest wholesaler of
> sporting goods) for 12 years, and they were always turned down,, Last
> week Henry's main buyer called them, and placed a huge order for the
> Rock Hoppers, and also put all of Mojo's weights inside their catalogue.
>
> So these weights will soon be sold everywhere
>
> The Rock Hopper, is totally snag free in timber and brush, and snags 20
> times less than any other rig in the rocks. It is 1/10 the size of a
> Lindy no snag (for the same weight), at 1/10 the price.
>
> I'm just happy I invented another product that helps fishermen catch
> more fish.
>
> I'm sorry if anyone thinks this is spam,, yes I make a nickel on every
> pack of weights sold. But I'm not going to post where you can get them
> now,, Just when your buddies start telling you about this great new way
> to fish,, you can say,, hay, I know the guy who invented that
>

> --
> Rodney Long,
> Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,
> Straight Up Lures, Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights,
> and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com

M67222
November 17th, 2003, 01:22 AM
Yep, I just checked Henry's online catalog and they do have the rock hoppers in
stock. 46 packs of them.

Rodney
November 17th, 2003, 02:41 AM
RR wrote:

> Spam or not, I dont care.... its about fishing.
>
> You ever need any help testing any of your stuff?

All the time

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,
Straight Up Lures, Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights,
and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com

Rodney
November 17th, 2003, 02:42 AM
M67222 wrote:

> Yep, I just checked Henry's online catalog and they do have the rock hoppers in
> stock. 46 packs of them.

Dang that was fast of them,, Good Deal :-)
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,
Straight Up Lures, Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights,
and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com

Rich Conley
November 19th, 2003, 07:49 PM
Can I help out?

Rodney wrote:

> RR wrote:
>
> > Spam or not, I dont care.... its about fishing.
> >
> > You ever need any help testing any of your stuff?
>
> All the time
>
> --
> Rodney Long,
> Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,
> Straight Up Lures, Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights,
> and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com

Wesley Smith
November 27th, 2003, 04:34 AM

ohhh
December 15th, 2003, 07:08 AM
Congratulations! It is nice to hear about somebody inventing something
practical these days, and not just this made for tv stuff. Best of luck
to you:)

Robert

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 07:49:20 -0600, Rodney wrote:

> I don't care what they think, it's not spam, it's me being HAPPY, and
> wanting to share something new that has proven it's self now, and is
> Kicking butt in California.
>
> Guys My new Rock Hopper weight has taken California by storm. The Owner of
> Mojo called me twice last week, these things are being sold as fast as
> they can get them made. They had a huge retail tackle show last weekend,
> they sold out what they took to the show in just 3 hours, thank God their
> warehouse was just 30 min. away, so they could send more of them to the
> show. He told me people were standing 8 deep in front of their booth,
> trying to buy them.
>
> He shipped one store an order on Wednesday, and walked into that store on
> Friday, they had sold out completely on Thursday (that's 500 dollars of
> worm weights in one day) It is unheard of, to sell any terminal tackle
> like this.
>
> The reports from the fishermen have been truly awesome, many claiming to
> be Texas and Carolina rig fishing in the worst rock conditions, and go all
> day with maybe loosing just one Rock Hopper, compared to 20 to 30 bullet
> weights (hooks and worms as well) they had lost in a day in the same
> locations before. Many had quit trying to fish these rocky area's with
> soft plastics.
>
> You will be seeing many stories in the fishing rags over the next few
> mouths on this rig, as the owner of Mojo, has been talking to many outdoor
> writers the last few weeks.
>
> Mojo has recived over a 100 calls from "top" pro bass fishermen in the
> last three weeks wanting to join Mojo's pro team
>
> They are even calling the Texas and Carolina rigged baits with this new
> weight, by a new term. They now say they were "rock hopping", and that is
> what this weight does.
>
> Mojo had been trying to get into Henry's (worlds largest wholesaler of
> sporting goods) for 12 years, and they were always turned down,, Last week
> Henry's main buyer called them, and placed a huge order for the Rock
> Hoppers, and also put all of Mojo's weights inside their catalogue.
>
> So these weights will soon be sold everywhere
>
> The Rock Hopper, is totally snag free in timber and brush, and snags 20
> times less than any other rig in the rocks. It is 1/10 the size of a Lindy
> no snag (for the same weight), at 1/10 the price.
>
> I'm just happy I invented another product that helps fishermen catch more
> fish.
>
> I'm sorry if anyone thinks this is spam,, yes I make a nickel on every
> pack of weights sold. But I'm not going to post where you can get them
> now,, Just when your buddies start telling you about this great new way to
> fish,, you can say,, hay, I know the guy who invented that

Rodney
December 16th, 2003, 11:02 AM
ohhh wrote:

> Congratulations! It is nice to hear about somebody inventing something
> practical these days, and not just this made for tv stuff. Best of luck
> to you:)

Now wait a min. I do the for sale on TV as well, I had to with the
Boomerang, because the action has to be seen, to be believed