PDA

View Full Version : catfishing at Cincinnati update suggestions

nlcatfish
December 2nd, 2003, 05:28 PM
I put the covers on my fishing boat for this year. The Ohio River is
near flood stage so NO fishing anytime soon. Therefore it is a great
time to work on improving my Catfishing web site. So you folks from
the Cincinnati area and beyond let me KNOW how I can make it better
for you. Any tips as to how to hook more Cats would be appricated. My
site is Cincinnati catfishing Thanks in advance. NLCATFISH

Garrison Hilliard
December 7th, 2003, 08:29 PM
(nlcatfish) wrote:
>I put the covers on my fishing boat for this year. The Ohio River is
>near flood stage so NO fishing anytime soon. Therefore it is a great
>time to work on improving my Catfishing web site. So you folks from
>the Cincinnati area and beyond let me KNOW how I can make it better
>for you.

Tell me how I can tell the difference between a mutated, garbage-eating bullhead and a resident of Norwood.

>Any tips as to how to hook more Cats would be appricated. My
>site is Cincinnati catfishing Thanks in advance. NLCATFISH

Tell us all how many Great Miami catfish one can eat before you start to glow.

Now let's talk about the Mill Creek...

Joseph L. Griffith
December 8th, 2003, 11:10 PM
"Garrison Hilliard" > wrote in message

> (nlcatfish) wrote:
> >I put the covers on my fishing boat for this year. The Ohio River is
> >near flood stage so NO fishing anytime soon. Therefore it is a great
> >time to work on improving my Catfishing web site. So you folks from
> >the Cincinnati area and beyond let me KNOW how I can make it better
> >for you.
>
> Tell me how I can tell the difference between a mutated, garbage-eating
bullhead and a resident of Norwood.

> >Any tips as to how to hook more Cats would be appricated. My
> >site is Cincinnati catfishing Thanks in advance. NLCATFISH
>
> Tell us all how many Great Miami catfish one can eat before you start to
glow.

> Now let's talk about the Mill Creek...

As anyone who has ever been to Norwood must know, the difference is this:
the bullhead is a fish.

I haven't eaten a Geat Miami catfish in the last 50 years or so, but I grew
up in Carthage on the Mill Creek, and it glowed in the dark all by itself
even then.

nlcatfish
December 10th, 2003, 03:39 PM
"Joseph L. Griffith" > wrote in message >...
> "Garrison Hilliard" > wrote in message
> >
> > (nlcatfish) wrote:
> > >I put the covers on my fishing boat for this year. The Ohio River is
> > >near flood stage so NO fishing anytime soon. Therefore it is a great
> > >time to work on improving my Catfishing web site. So you folks from
> > >the Cincinnati area and beyond let me KNOW how I can make it better
> > >for you.
> >
> > Tell me how I can tell the difference between a mutated, garbage-eating
> bullhead and a resident of Norwood.
> >
> > >Any tips as to how to hook more Cats would be appricated. My
> > >site is Cincinnati catfishing Thanks in advance. NLCATFISH
> >
> > Tell us all how many Great Miami catfish one can eat before you start to
> glow.
> >

> > Now let's talk about the Mill Creek...
> >
> As anyone who has ever been to Norwood must know, the difference is this:
> the bullhead is a fish.
>
> I haven't eaten a Geat Miami catfish in the last 50 years or so, but I grew
> up in Carthage on the Mill Creek, and it glowed in the dark all by itself
> even then.

I had expected USEFUL tips and information to share about catfishing
on a large river or around the Cincinnati area. Hopefully folk will
really read my post in serious way NOT as a take off on something
else.

Don F
December 11th, 2003, 11:20 AM
Dont mind the dick heads around here.Theres a couple of good ones left.
I dont know hardly anything about ohio fishing sorry.
--
Don F.
VROC~#12120