PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati boat & travel show

nlcatfish
December 28th, 2003, 11:03 PM
Folks from around Cincinnati the boat & travel show will be Jan
9th-18th. It is at the Cincinnati Concvention Center. There will be
fishing boats but not much else for catfishing gear. Ther is a
Catfishing Guide for the area of the Ohio river around Cincinnati. He
is Dale Broughton of Dale's guide service. His both is usually near
the huge Fish tank. The booth is #178.
Normally there are discount admission ticket sold at all the local
Kroger stores for a buck off. Anyone got any tips for fishing the
Ohio in the downtown area of the river check out my page at"Cincinnati
Catfishing" and drop me a e-mail nlcatfish