PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Yall

David Lee
January 11th, 2004, 01:30 AM
Looks like everyone's gone from here? Glad to see Rod and Garri are
still alive! Weather here has been kind and so has the fishin. Was on
the Perdinales last Month and got a boatload of Blues-2 to 27 lb. Will
be in the 70's here tomorrow,so off to Joe Poole for those fat Channels.
--Rodney--fishin the Perdinales,for the first time,I was hanging up in
the rocks. Yer sinkers are a hoot! Will be ordering more. Keep up the
good work! Take care fellers,osb

Rodney
January 11th, 2004, 06:39 AM
David Lee wrote:
> Looks like everyone's gone from here? Glad to see Rod and Garri are
> still alive! Weather here has been kind and so has the fishin. Was on
> the Perdinales last Month and got a boatload of Blues-2 to 27 lb. Will
> be in the 70's here tomorrow,so off to Joe Poole for those fat Channels.
> --Rodney--fishin the Perdinales,for the first time,I was hanging up in
> the rocks. Yer sinkers are a hoot! Will be ordering more. Keep up the
> good work! Take care fellers,osb

They work well don't they :-)
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,

Bob
January 12th, 2004, 01:18 PM
"David Lee" wrote in message
> Looks like everyone's gone from here? Glad to see Rod and Garri are
> still alive! Weather here has been kind and so has the fishin. Was on
> the Perdinales last Month and got a boatload of Blues-2 to 27 lb.

Sure is good to see someone on here - for a change!

Used to come here quite a bit, but quit after the SPAM started to work its
way into the group.
Still check in every couple or so weeks, and see pretty much nothing but
SPAM, so figured
most everyone else got fed up as well.

Enough bitchin - how about fishing?

I didn't have a very good year again. Guess I haven't found the right
place to go. Doesn't look
like I'll have much fishin at all this year. Tore up my right shoulder
rotator cuff pretty badly. Operated on last week and apparently all went
well, but will be in therapy for several months. Don't know yet
how much mobility and strength I'll end up with.

Still want to hear all the fishin stories (even if there is a slight chance
one or two of "the other guys"
might exagerate just a little every now and then). Naw!, not here.

Anyway Dave, glad to see you post - drop a note sometime.

Bob

David Lee
January 14th, 2004, 03:09 AM
Hey Bob! Sure good to see ya again! Is funny--I too had rotor cuff
surgury last year. Hurts like Hell-don't it!? :-) Got most of my left
arm back,but can't raise it above my head. Gettin old sucks! hehe!
Hey--if you want to go to a dedicated catfish ng-let me know and I'll
give you the addy. Am still enjoying the outboard you give me! dave

David Lee
January 15th, 2004, 02:36 AM
No Rodney-the sinkers don't work well--they work great! Have never had a
problem with my eggs hanging up as I mainly fish lakes. I see the
light--"now" :.) osb

Rodney
January 15th, 2004, 04:13 AM
David Lee wrote:

> No Rodney-the sinkers don't work well--they work great! Have never had a
> problem with my eggs hanging up as I mainly fish lakes. I see the
> light--"now" :.) osb

Now they can be available anywhere,, as Henry's Wholesale house carries
them,, and everyone buys from Henry's,, Just have you local dealer order
some,,,,,PLEASEEEEEEE :-)

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,
Straight Up Lures, Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights,
and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com

River**
January 18th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Well I'll be......... Here I pop in on the old ng (via google...so no
one will probably see this) and who do I see? Old stinky & Rodney! How
the hell are ye? Give me that addy to the reliable ng so's I can visit
and shoot the breeze with y'all. River**

Rodney
January 19th, 2004, 01:33 AM
River** wrote:

> Well I'll be......... Here I pop in on the old ng (via google...so no
> one will probably see this) and who do I see? Old stinky & Rodney! How
> the hell are ye? Give me that addy to the reliable ng so's I can visit
> and shoot the breeze with y'all. River**

It's about all that's going on here, fishing wise, a cold breeze
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Stand Out Hooks ,