PDA

View Full Version : enhancing nightcawler with galic flaovoringec

nlcatfish
January 18th, 2004, 12:45 AM
Folks trying to find out if anyone has used liqiud garli enhanced
night crawlers for catfish. If so how much better is it than natural
night crawler as a bait. I am thinking about tryit out this Spring if
it is woth the effort.
Anyone got any tips for fishing the
Ohio in the downtown area of the river check out my page at
http://www.CincinnatiCatfishing.com.

Also wondering how many folks have fished Lockport Manitoba for
huge channel cats up there. What did you think of the trip and if
you are going back there again. Where did you stay and eat how many
fish did you land? nlcatfish