PDA

View Full Version : catfish tournament on Detroit River

nlcatfish
January 25th, 2004, 10:48 PM
ATTENTION! There is a huge CATFISH tournament on the DETOIT RIVER on
MAY 22nd,2004. Time for fishing is from 7 AM to 4 PM on the RIVER.
One or 2 person per team For all the info Check out
http://www.catfishtournament.com
their official web site for all the details. Looks like a huge list
of valuable prizes and corporate sponsors that should make a lot of
handouts to keep. This really looks like a great chance for the
catfishing folks from the Mid-West to enjoy a good tournament
experience. I am marking my calendar and starting to save up the
entry fee. Good Luck to all.