PDA

View Full Version : Catfish Bait In Ontario

Robin Shortt
March 27th, 2004, 03:28 PM
What would be the best bait to catch big bullheads now that spring is about
here?

Thanks Robin Shortt
http://www.goodnightcampingequipment.com

Bluebonnets
March 27th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Where in Ontario? Little Lake is full of cats....

"Robin Shortt" > wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
> What would be the best bait to catch big bullheads now that spring is
about
> here?
>
> Thanks Robin Shortt
> http://www.goodnightcampingequipment.com

Robin Shortt
March 27th, 2004, 08:09 PM
The Grand River is my favorite spot.
Where is little lake?
"Bluebonnets" > wrote in message
> Where in Ontario? Little Lake is full of cats....
>

> "Robin Shortt" > wrote in message
> le.rogers.com...
> > What would be the best bait to catch big bullheads now that spring is
> about
> > here?
> >
> > Thanks Robin Shortt
> > http://www.goodnightcampingequipment.com

Todd Norris
March 27th, 2004, 10:56 PM
For bullheads,I would try nightcrawlers or
cut up frozen shad or anchovies. They seem
to work here in Michigan. Good Luck!

Trouter

Bluebonnets
March 28th, 2004, 03:04 AM
Little Lake is just outside of Barrie........ Near the new hospital I think

"Robin Shortt" > wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
> What would be the best bait to catch big bullheads now that spring is
about
> here?
>
> Thanks Robin Shortt
> http://www.goodnightcampingequipment.com

Rick
March 28th, 2004, 04:16 AM
Thats funny you should mention Little Lake. I used to go there sometimes
with a friends family years ago when I was a kid.