PDA

View Full Version : Cicada out break

Moontanman
April 6th, 2004, 07:47 AM
to all thos epeople who live within the cicada out breack area. these big bugs
make the best fish bait imaginable! Fish will almost come out of the water to
get them. I envy you, it's almost worth taking vacation to go there for the
great fishing.

Moon
I breed dwarf crayfish for planted aquariums and grow trees in aquariums.
My groups

Garrison Hilliard
April 17th, 2004, 03:18 AM
(Moontanman) wrote:
>to all thos epeople who live within the cicada out breack area. these big bugs
>make the best fish bait imaginable! Fish will almost come out of the water to
>get them. I envy you, it's almost worth taking vacation to go there for the
>great fishing.

I will put your claim to the epistimological test next month...
you'd better not be lying! ;-)

>Moon
>I breed dwarf crayfish for planted aquariums and grow trees in aquariums.
>My groups

Garrison Hilliard
May 16th, 2004, 07:14 PM
"Garrison Hilliard" > wrote:

(Moontanman) wrote:
>>to all thos epeople who live within the cicada out breack area. these big bugs
>>make the best fish bait imaginable! Fish will almost come out of the water to
>>get them. I envy you, it's almost worth taking vacation to go there for the
>>great fishing.
>

>I will put your claim to the epistimological test next month...
>you'd better not be lying! ;-)

I'll try using cicadas this week! We have a LOT of them!