PDA

View Full Version : Weekend fishing

John
April 12th, 2004, 11:52 AM
The channel cats were biting on stink bait and bread rolled into small
balls. The average weight per fish was one and a half pounds. Great eating.
Numerous small cats were caught, but released.

Rodney LongShot
April 12th, 2004, 02:12 PM
John wrote:

> The channel cats were biting on stink bait and bread rolled into small
> balls. The average weight per fish was one and a half pounds. Great eating.
> Numerous small cats were caught, but released.

Where were you fishing
what time of the day
how deep
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Long Shot rig

John
April 12th, 2004, 11:48 PM
Texas. Lake LBJ in the Highland Lakes chain. Time of day was 5-7 pm in about
7-8 feet of water. Used bobber to keep bait right off the bottom.

"Rodney LongShot" .> wrote in message
> John wrote:
>
> > The channel cats were biting on stink bait and bread rolled into small
> > balls. The average weight per fish was one and a half pounds. Great
eating.
> > Numerous small cats were caught, but released.
> >

> Where were you fishing
> what time of the day
> how deep
> --
> Rodney Long,
> Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Long Shot rig
> Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
> Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights,
> and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com

Lure Action Controler
April 13th, 2004, 03:11 PM
John wrote:

> Texas. Lake LBJ in the Highland Lakes chain. Time of day was 5-7 pm in about
> 7-8 feet of water. Used bobber to keep bait right off the bottom.

Now that information is valuable,, thanks,,, well it was until this cold
front just nailed us this morning, I'm sure it will screw the fishing
for next 4 or 5 days

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig