PDA

View Full Version : ROLL CALL!!

Harleydave Dyna
April 16th, 2004, 02:30 AM
Hey fellers! This is osb back and runnin again! Had a little health prob
and survived. Been fishin again outta Hiland Park at Lavon and got some
good Cats. Largest Flat was just under 28 lb.--Blue was pushing 40.
hehe--if I am ever lookin for porn,this seems the place to be! I miss
all you guys! Holler osb

Lure Action Controller
April 16th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Harleydave Dyna wrote:

> Hey fellers! This is osb back and runnin again! Had a little health prob
> and survived. Been fishin again outta Hiland Park at Lavon and got some
> good Cats. Largest Flat was just under 28 lb.--Blue was pushing 40.
> hehe--if I am ever lookin for porn,this seems the place to be! I miss
> all you guys! Holler osb

I'm glad to have ya back

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig

David Lee
April 17th, 2004, 01:25 AM
Hey Rod!!!! Good to be alive!! hehe Good to see you is still the same.
Did my Brother order weights from ya? I need to get more for future
fishing in the Perdninales! Itried the Boomerang you sent me,guess I
need more instructions on how to use it? Hey--I is old and stupid! Dave

Lure Action Controller
April 17th, 2004, 04:10 AM
David Lee wrote:
> Hey Rod!!!! Good to be alive!! hehe Good to see you is still the same.
> Did my Brother order weights from ya? I need to get more for future
> fishing in the Perdninales! Itried the Boomerang you sent me,guess I
> need more instructions on how to use it? Hey--I is old and stupid! Dave

WEll I have redesigned the material,, it's much better and uses less
weight, it actually is ten times better, at 1/4 the cost

As far as using it, it is a remote control,, if you just jerk it and let
it fly back,, that is the lure action,, not too much good except on very
active fish. The proper use is to hold tension on the line while you are
working the lures,, practice where you can see what what rod action ,
produces which lure action. Then you will learn how inactive fish like
their lures presented to get a strike.

Just remember also,, it won't catch fish, if they are not there :-)

It's best when fish are holding on structure, beds, or working the
banks, it will out produce any texas, Carolina, or drop shot rig, used
in those situations,, it stinks for mid water fish, or top water fish,
unless they are close to the weeds or bank, it also stinks when bass are
running schools of shad, in active feeding