PDA

View Full Version : Cotton seed mill cake

simply me
April 17th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Hello,

can somebody please tell me where i can find this stuff?I used to get it
from my local feed store,but now he sez that he can't get it
anymore.i've tried just cotton seed,let it sit in a five(5) gallon
bucket with water for a few days,but it still wasn't the same as the
mill cake.

Tia
BigCatDaddy

Pepperoni
April 17th, 2004, 06:22 PM
http://www.hoggum.com/

"simply me" > wrote in message

> Hello,
>
> can somebody please tell me where i can find this stuff?I used to get it
> from my local feed store,but now he sez that he can't get it
> anymore.i've tried just cotton seed,let it sit in a five(5) gallon
> bucket with water for a few days,but it still wasn't the same as the
> mill cake.
>
> Tia
> BigCatDaddy

simply me