PDA

View Full Version : Santee, SC

T. Sigmon
May 2nd, 2004, 03:08 AM
Just got back from Lake Marion . Our party of four caught 6 nice blues ( 17,
15, 14,10 ,8 &8 lbs.) on cut shad. I read in this ng a few months ago about
a new sinker that virtually will not hang up. How do I find
out more?

Tim

Lure Action Controller
May 3rd, 2004, 12:27 PM
T. Sigmon wrote:
> Just got back from Lake Marion . Our party of four caught 6 nice blues ( 17,
> 15, 14,10 ,8 &8 lbs.) on cut shad. I read in this ng a few months ago about
> a new sinker that virtually will not hang up. How do I find
> out more?
>
> Tim

I am the one that invented it

Although I like the "Rig SAver" for catfishing better than the Rock
Hopper,, you can read about both on my web site

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig

Ookie Wonderslug
May 6th, 2004, 02:57 AM
To order Rid Savor weights, contact me

Might wanna fix that typo on your website. What stores can you buy
those weights at?

On Sat, 1 May 2004 22:08:19 -0400, "T. Sigmon"
> wrote:

>Just got back from Lake Marion . Our party of four caught 6 nice blues ( 17,
>15, 14,10 ,8 &8 lbs.) on cut shad. I read in this ng a few months ago about
>a new sinker that virtually will not hang up. How do I find
> out more?
>
>Tim

Lure Action Controller
May 6th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Ookie Wonderslug wrote:

> To order Rid Savor weights, contact me
>
> Might wanna fix that typo on your website. What stores can you buy
> those weights at?

BASS Pro Shops

ANd thanks on the Typo