PDA

View Full Version : Weather patterns

Stormy
May 25th, 2004, 10:41 PM
I am in the Kansas City area and have been doing quite a bit of lake fishing for catfish
but haven't had much success lately and was wondering how much the cold fronts
and storms have effected the fishing.

For baits I have tried everything and the only luck I have had is a 10# cat on live
goldfish.

Any tips or tricks would be appreciated.

--
remove pants to reply

bgaard
May 26th, 2004, 03:40 AM
KC area here too....I have been tearing them up the day after it
rains...nightcrawlers

"Stormy" > wrote in message
> I am in the Kansas City area and have been doing quite a bit of lake
fishing for catfish
> but haven't had much success lately and was wondering how much the cold
fronts
> and storms have effected the fishing.
>
> For baits I have tried everything and the only luck I have had is a 10#
cat on live
> goldfish.
>
> Any tips or tricks would be appreciated.
>
> --
> remove pants to reply

Stormy
May 26th, 2004, 03:29 PM
I live east and have been fishing Jacomo but it has been slow. Where have you been
catching them at?