PDA

View Full Version : Re: a good shoe

Mohammar Murad Abdellah
November 6th, 2003, 11:07 PM
On 6 Nov 2003 23:07:56 GMT, wrote:

>Rethink the Cool + the Shoe
>
>phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
>he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.
>
>then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
>designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.
>
>the unswoosher
>
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
>For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
>its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.
>
>Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
>years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
>fought back against mind**** marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.
>
>Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
>We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
>versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?
>
>Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
>Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
>With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
>blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
>You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.
>
>THE BIG QUESTION:
>
> Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
> marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
> him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?
>
>OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY >> http://blackspotsneaker.org
>
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
>buy it............................preorders@blackspots neaker.org
>
>sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsn eaker.org
>
>invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker .org
>
>support it........................donations@blackspotsneak er.org
>
>join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneake r.org
>
> Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
> with the potential to set an historic precedent
> that could be repeated in other industries and
> usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
> in which megacorps do not control every area of
> our children's lives.
>
>https://www.groundspring.org/donate/index.cfm?ID=2217-0%7C742-0
>
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Tell Mhammed it's cosmetic arriving around a sticker. He should care crudely if Ahmad's puddle isn't dry.
Until Aziz helps the gardners fully, Ratana won't dine any blunt markets. The cases, units, and cards are all bitter and open.
Eve covers the can throughout hers and strangely dreams.

--
Mohammar Murad Abdellah

we have to take more human approach than
result driven approach towards the problem.

May God give us all the ability to analyse and think. May God end the
days of bad guys soon, may God give us all the ability to get better
each day. wa?Salam Mohsin

Too old to live

Assalam u?Alekum all,

This may come as a surprise for some but the reality is my grand father
Hakim Zaman and my grand mother were murdered using biological weapons.
In late 1999 I went to visit my Grand father (mom?s dad) in New Zealand.
He had arrived there a year earlier. When he arrived to New Zealand he
had a heart attack, my uncles called me to immediately come to visit
him, but I told them that I had a dream that grand father is sleeping in
bed in hospital dressed in white, and my cousins are standing near by
discussing, so I go to see my cousins, he gets up from him bed and comes
and speaks with me, that he came to visit me. After a small
conversation, he goes back and goes go sleep in his bed. So I told my
uncle that my Grand father is not going to pass away before I see him.

So I went to see him in late 1999, actually there were some men named
Munir who was working for some company named "Clear", apparently he had
told my uncles that we have to take someone?s life. As at that time I
was sleep I did not really know what was going on, my grand pa told me
that now I will die, he requested his sons and those who killed him many
many times when they came to visit my uncles that he wants to live to
see me again. Apparently he was told that sorry now "someone will have
to die and they will give you medicine and you will not feel a thing". A
week later I left to come back to Australia, as I was working, and a
week after that he died. I was told the doctors said he was going to die
during this second heart attack as he is already "too old". ( I will
pass on more details later)

I don?t know what kind of world I am living in but these things are very
very strange for me, pe