PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

Jim
December 5th, 2003, 08:39 PM
I have just bought a pc and am new to e mail and things!!!!!

Someone told me about these groups and here I am.

I am a fly fisherman living in Scotland and I fish mostly for wild brown
trout and occasionally rainbows.

I am in several clubs and tie my own flies.

Look forward to exchanging info ideas and stuff from similar people across
the globe.

I can tell you anything about Fly fishig in Scotland (Some in England)

Black Pennell

Stuart DeWolfe
December 5th, 2003, 09:20 PM
Welcome aboard...From Ontario Canada
"Jim" > wrote in message
> I have just bought a pc and am new to e mail and things!!!!!
>
> Someone told me about these groups and here I am.
>
> I am a fly fisherman living in Scotland and I fish mostly for wild brown
> trout and occasionally rainbows.
>
> I am in several clubs and tie my own flies.
>
> Look forward to exchanging info ideas and stuff from similar people across
> the globe.
>
> I can tell you anything about Fly fishig in Scotland (Some in England)
>
> Black Pennell

RDL
December 5th, 2003, 11:29 PM
Hello Black:

You might have a better response to your post at rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,
better known as ROFF

Richard

"Jim" > wrote in message
> I have just bought a pc and am new to e mail and things!!!!!
>
> Someone told me about these groups and here I am.
>
> I am a fly fisherman living in Scotland and I fish mostly for wild brown
> trout and occasionally rainbows.
>
> I am in several clubs and tie my own flies.
>
> Look forward to exchanging info ideas and stuff from similar people across
> the globe.
>
> I can tell you anything about Fly fishig in Scotland (Some in England)
>
> Black Pennell

curmudgeon
December 7th, 2003, 02:24 AM
Have you ever fished in Wales ?

"Jim" > wrote in message

daytripper
December 7th, 2003, 03:09 AM
On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 19:24:02 -0700, "curmudgeon" >
wrote:

>"Jim" > wrote in message
>

>Have you ever fished in Wales ?

Did you ever work for Digital?

Walter
December 7th, 2003, 09:37 AM
Welcome from Italy.
Walter
"Jim" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> I have just bought a pc and am new to e mail and things!!!!!
>
> Someone told me about these groups and here I am.
>
> I am a fly fisherman living in Scotland and I fish mostly for wild brown
> trout and occasionally rainbows.
>
> I am in several clubs and tie my own flies.
>
> Look forward to exchanging info ideas and stuff from similar people across
> the globe.
>
> I can tell you anything about Fly fishig in Scotland (Some in England)
>
> Black Pennell

Sr.
December 8th, 2003, 05:53 PM
Welcome from beautiful Missouri...USA
Sr.

"Jim" > wrote in message
> I have just bought a pc and am new to e mail and things!!!!!
>
> Someone told me about these groups and here I am.
>
> I am a fly fisherman living in Scotland and I fish mostly for wild brown
> trout and occasionally rainbows.
>
> I am in several clubs and tie my own flies.
>
> Look forward to exchanging info ideas and stuff from similar people across
> the globe.
>
> I can tell you anything about Fly fishig in Scotland (Some in England)
>
> Black Pennell

Merrick
December 18th, 2003, 11:14 AM
Australia here...

"Jim" > wrote in message
> I have just bought a pc and am new to e mail and things!!!!!
>
> Someone told me about these groups and here I am.
>
> I am a fly fisherman living in Scotland and I fish mostly for wild brown
> trout and occasionally rainbows.
>
> I am in several clubs and tie my own flies.
>
> Look forward to exchanging info ideas and stuff from similar people across
> the globe.
>
> I can tell you anything about Fly fishig in Scotland (Some in England)
>
> Black Pennell

Rossi
January 1st, 2004, 04:49 PM
Hey there from Atlanta, Georgia. I am interested in getting started with
tying flies. I hope to get some great advice on this board.
Mike

Jim wrote:

> I have just bought a pc and am new to e mail and things!!!!!
>
> Someone told me about these groups and here I am.
>
> I am a fly fisherman living in Scotland and I fish mostly for wild brown
> trout and occasionally rainbows.
>
> I am in several clubs and tie my own flies.
>
> Look forward to exchanging info ideas and stuff from similar people across
> the globe.
>
> I can tell you anything about Fly fishig in Scotland (Some in England)
>
> Black Pennell

TroutHunter
January 2nd, 2004, 04:04 AM
Black whats the average Brown size and weight that you catch?
and If someone that wanted to go fishing with you would that be possible?

"Jim" > wrote in message
> I have just bought a pc and am new to e mail and things!!!!!
>
> Someone told me about these groups and here I am.
>
> I am a fly fisherman living in Scotland and I fish mostly for wild brown
> trout and occasionally rainbows.
>
> I am in several clubs and tie my own flies.
>
> Look forward to exchanging info ideas and stuff from similar people across
> the globe.
>
> I can tell you anything about Fly fishig in Scotland (Some in England)
>
> Black Pennell

Sam Faulkner
January 21st, 2004, 05:12 PM
Welcome aboard from Loveland Colo