PDA

View Full Version : Steelhead in Oregon

spike molnar
December 9th, 2003, 06:21 PM
I am planning a steelhead trip and looking for advise as to the best
times to go. I want to wait until after the holidays and hit it about
Jan or Feb. I think Eagle creek or the Notrh Umpqua is the one to try.
Any thoughts?

Thanks

news.hevanet.com
January 25th, 2004, 05:22 AM
Yes the Clackamas River and the Sandy river Also the Rogue river is
real hot this time of year.
that is in Oregon
there is not much going on in the sandy river yet.
good luck