PDA

View Full Version : find a fishin buddy

Allen
December 18th, 2003, 03:34 AM
Every day I see people standing at the dock,watching/fishing at a fishing
pier, fishing off the bank, or even fishing in a boat. They are fishing
alone! Some by choice, and others because they know no one to ask, or others
were never asked because no one knew they liked to fish. There are older
people,young people, men, and woman of all ages. They don't want to ask
anyone for fear of being rejected, or maybe they don't know how to fish, and
are afraid of being laughted at or don't have the correct tackle. Well
enough is enough ! If you want to go fishing or if you want to take someone
with you, lets hear about it. If you have a boat, or if you don't, You still
can find someone here to fish with .. Use the message board, the chat room,
what ever it takes. I'm using this mirror site to get the web page up and
running now, as I work on the main site.
The main site will be http://sea4two.net and is on line now, but needs some
work to make it 100% I'm Located in Port Orange Fl.(just south of Daytona
Beach) and I will be on line, off and on every day to post fishing news,
user photos, and help those who want me to arrange a fishing get together or
a fishing coffee break.. you can send me a message here at
or ... Both sites will be up 24/7 with
NEW features and news every day.
Allen

stop in at http://sea4two.net and chat a while or upload a fishin photo...

or maybe even find someone to go fishin with...

Bill P
December 19th, 2003, 07:46 AM
I can see where this site has a great potential for a lot of folks. I just
hope it takes off.... Best of luck!! Bill P

"Allen" > wrote in message
> Every day I see people standing at the dock,watching/fishing at a fishing
> pier, fishing off the bank, or even fishing in a boat. They are fishing
> alone! Some by choice, and others because they know no one to ask, or
others
> were never asked because no one knew they liked to fish. There are older
> people,young people, men, and woman of all ages. They don't want to ask
> anyone for fear of being rejected, or maybe they don't know how to fish,
and
> are afraid of being laughted at or don't have the correct tackle. Well
> enough is enough ! If you want to go fishing or if you want to take
someone
> with you, lets hear about it. If you have a boat, or if you don't, You
still
> can find someone here to fish with .. Use the message board, the chat
room,
> what ever it takes. I'm using this mirror site to get the web page up and
> running now, as I work on the main site.
> The main site will be http://sea4two.net and is on line now, but needs
some
> work to make it 100% I'm Located in Port Orange Fl.(just south of Daytona
> Beach) and I will be on line, off and on every day to post fishing news,
> user photos, and help those who want me to arrange a fishing get together
or
> a fishing coffee break.. you can send me a message here at
> or ... Both sites will be up 24/7
with
> NEW features and news every day.
> Allen
>
> stop in at http://sea4two.net and chat a while or upload a fishin photo...
>
> or maybe even find someone to go fishin with...

Halfordian Golfer
December 20th, 2003, 04:34 PM
"The true angler is content to fish alone", Author unknown.

TBone

"Allen" > wrote in message
> Every day I see people standing at the dock,watching/fishing at a fishing
> pier, fishing off the bank, or even fishing in a boat. They are fishing
> alone! Some by choice, and others because they know no one to ask, or
others
> were never asked because no one knew they liked to fish. There are older
> people,young people, men, and woman of all ages. They don't want to ask
> anyone for fear of being rejected, or maybe they don't know how to fish,
and
> are afraid of being laughted at or don't have the correct tackle. Well
> enough is enough ! If you want to go fishing or if you want to take
someone
> with you, lets hear about it. If you have a boat, or if you don't, You
still
> can find someone here to fish with .. Use the message board, the chat
room,
> what ever it takes. I'm using this mirror site to get the web page up and
> running now, as I work on the main site.
> The main site will be http://sea4two.net and is on line now, but needs
some
> work to make it 100% I'm Located in Port Orange Fl.(just south of Daytona
> Beach) and I will be on line, off and on every day to post fishing news,
> user photos, and help those who want me to arrange a fishing get together
or
> a fishing coffee break.. you can send me a message here at
> or ... Both sites will be up 24/7
with
> NEW features and news every day.
> Allen
>
> stop in at http://sea4two.net and chat a while or upload a fishin photo...
>
> or maybe even find someone to go fishin with...

Tim J.
December 20th, 2003, 08:41 PM
"Halfordian Golfer" wrote...
> "The true angler is content to fish alone", Author unknown.
>
> TBone

Greetings, Tim. It sure would be nice if you'd wander back over to roff again -
you are missed.
--
TL,
Tim

Allen
December 21st, 2003, 12:19 AM
to those who say" a true angler fish is content to fish alone"
"Author Unknown" says it all, and sorta goes with "legend in your own
mind"
If you want to fish alone and/or don't like what I'm trying to promote.
go "talk to yourself " . We are not talking die hard fisherman sharing
his or hers favorite spot... But I'm trying to connect those who want to
share a little
time and their resorces, to others who need a little help, or want a fishing
friend in a new town or a different body of water.

Allen

"Tim J." > wrote in message

> "Halfordian Golfer" wrote...
> > "The true angler is content to fish alone", Author unknown.
> >
> > TBone
>
> Greetings, Tim. It sure would be nice if you'd wander back over to roff
again -
> you are missed.
> --
> TL,
> Tim
> http://css.sbcma.com/timj

Bob La Londe
December 21st, 2003, 04:46 AM
I'm open to trade trips on the water.
--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

"Allen" > wrote in message
> to those who say" a true angler fish is content to fish alone"
> "Author Unknown" says it all, and sorta goes with "legend in your own
> mind"
> If you want to fish alone and/or don't like what I'm trying to promote.
> go "talk to yourself " . We are not talking die hard fisherman sharing
> his or hers favorite spot... But I'm trying to connect those who want to
> share a little
> time and their resorces, to others who need a little help, or want a
fishing
> friend in a new town or a different body of water.
>
> Allen
>
> "Tim J." > wrote in message
> >
> > "Halfordian Golfer" wrote...
> > > "The true angler is content to fish alone", Author unknown.
> > >
> > > TBone
> >
> > Greetings, Tim. It sure would be nice if you'd wander back over to roff
> again -
> > you are missed.
> > --
> > TL,
> > Tim
> > http://css.sbcma.com/timj

Eric
December 21st, 2003, 08:29 PM
Yes.. the endless discussions of politics and "claves" can't afford to
lose any readers...

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:41:02 GMT, "Tim J."
> wrote:

>"Halfordian Golfer" wrote...
>> "The true angler is content to fish alone", Author unknown.
>>
>> TBone
>
>Greetings, Tim. It sure would be nice if you'd wander back over to roff again -
>you are missed.

Tim J.
December 21st, 2003, 11:13 PM
"Eric" > wrote in message
> Yes.. the endless discussions of politics and "claves" can't afford to
> lose any readers...
>
> On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:41:02 GMT, "Tim J."
> > wrote:
>

> >"Halfordian Golfer" wrote...
> >> "The true angler is content to fish alone", Author unknown.
> >>
> >> TBone
> >
> >Greetings, Tim. It sure would be nice if you'd wander back over to roff
again -
> >you are missed.

There's that, to be sure, Eric. But there's also a camaraderie that is a bit
incomplete without one of the group's founding fathers.

BTW, what troubles you about the discussion of 'claves?
--
TL,
Tim

Hooked
December 21st, 2003, 11:27 PM
"Bob La Londe" > wrote in message
> I'm open to trade trips on the water.
> --
> Bob La Londe
> Yuma, Az

Subscribe to "North American Fishing Club" and every month they have a
"Trade A Trip" section in their mag.

Also have a section for people looking for others in their area to fish
with.

Bob La Londe
December 22nd, 2003, 03:08 AM
"Hooked" > wrote in message
> "Bob La Londe" > wrote in message
> > I'm open to trade trips on the water.
> > --
> > Bob La Londe
> > Yuma, Az
>
> Subscribe to "North American Fishing Club" and every month they have a
> "Trade A Trip" section in their mag.
>
> Also have a section for people looking for others in their area to fish
> with.

I am a NAFC member. I'll have to look that up. I think I have one of the
mags next to ny easy chari. Thanks.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az
http://www.YumaBassMan.com
Promote Your Fishing, Boating, or Guide Site for Free
Simply add it to our index page.
No reciprocal link required. (Requested, but not required)

Hooked
December 22nd, 2003, 03:25 AM
"Bob La Londe" > wrote in message

> I am a NAFC member. I'll have to look that up. I think I have one of the
> mags next to ny easy chari. Thanks.
>

> --
> Bob La Londe
> Yuma, Az

You can find them here: http://www.fishingclub.com/home.asp

allen
January 7th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Bob stop in at http://sea4two.net and log in. Your name will be on the
data base for all to see. They can email you for information about
tradeing a fishin trip.
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:27:52 -0600, "Hooked" >
wrote:

>"Bob La Londe" > wrote in message
>> I'm open to trade trips on the water.
>> --
>> Bob La Londe
>> Yuma, Az
>
>Subscribe to "North American Fishing Club" and every month they have a
>"Trade A Trip" section in their mag.
>
>Also have a section for people looking for others in their area to fish
>with.

is greg greg ?
February 7th, 2004, 01:23 AM
To all fishing groups I have no money and said when i see this message
on net if a person would take me fishing we will see who catches the
biggest fish im at the las vegas rescue mission please reply.