PDA

View Full Version : Sell your 2003 license for cash

Ira W. Cotton
January 2nd, 2004, 07:20 PM
I buy clean fishing and hunting licenses from 2003 and earlier years. Please
describe what you have (preferably with a scan) for my cash offer (or state
your price). I am particularly seeking Colorado 2003 licenses with 2nd Day
and/or 2nd Rod stamps. Vintage licenses also wanted.

Hooked
January 2nd, 2004, 11:49 PM
"Ira W. Cotton" > wrote in message
> I buy clean fishing and hunting licenses from 2003 and earlier years.
Please
> describe what you have (preferably with a scan) for my cash offer (or
state
> your price). I am particularly seeking Colorado 2003 licenses with 2nd Day
> and/or 2nd Rod stamps. Vintage licenses also wanted.

Not sure about Colorado, but Wisconsin licenses have too much personal info
on them that an >identity thief< would love to have. You sure as hell won't
get my old licenses!!!!

Michael P. Thompson
January 5th, 2004, 07:36 AM
On 1/2/04 4:49 PM, in article ,
"Hooked" > wrote:

> "Ira W. Cotton" > wrote in message
>> I buy clean fishing and hunting licenses from 2003 and earlier years.
> Please
>> describe what you have (preferably with a scan) for my cash offer (or
> state
>> your price). I am particularly seeking Colorado 2003 licenses with 2nd Day
>> and/or 2nd Rod stamps. Vintage licenses also wanted.
>>

> Not sure about Colorado, but Wisconsin licenses have too much personal info
> on them that an >identity thief< would love to have. You sure as hell won't
> get my old licenses!!!!

I was wondering about that too. What's the market for these? They don't have
art on them, like duck stamps or something.

Hooked
January 6th, 2004, 01:45 AM
"Michael P. Thompson" > wrote in message

> I was wondering about that too. What's the market for these? They don't
have
> art on them, like duck stamps or something.

Some people collect old fishing licenses like others collect old fishing
lures. I just won't give mine up to a total stranger.