PDA

View Full Version : katalog

steiner-gomez
February 8th, 2004, 05:54 PM
suche einen rutenbau zubehör katalog in uk oder usa

Merrick
February 9th, 2004, 09:56 AM
installieren Sie englische Sprache wieder und laden Sie vom Anfang:) neu
Danke altavista!
PS try http://www.cabelas.com/

Cheers!

M.

"steiner-gomez" > wrote in message
> suche einen rutenbau zubehör katalog in uk oder usa

Merrick
February 9th, 2004, 11:04 AM
Rofl.

Using altavisa babelfish you can pretty much work out what the original post
said.

I then used it and typed "reinstall english language and reboot from start :
thanks alta vista!" to translate it into german

I then copied and pasted what it spat out and i used it again to see what it
would say:

"install English language again and load you from the beginning:) again
thanks Alta Vista!"

So sorry mate if it has caused confusion :)

"Merrick" > wrote in message
om.au...
> installieren Sie englische Sprache wieder und laden Sie vom Anfang:) neu
> Danke altavista!
> PS try http://www.cabelas.com/
>
> Cheers!
>
> M.
>

> "steiner-gomez" > wrote in message
> > suche einen rutenbau zubehör katalog in uk oder usa

Del
April 10th, 2004, 05:55 PM
"Merrick" > wrote in message
om.au...
> Rofl.
>
> Using altavisa babelfish you can pretty much work out what the original
post
> said.
>
> I then used it and typed "reinstall english language and reboot from start
:
> thanks alta vista!" to translate it into german
>
> I then copied and pasted what it spat out and i used it again to see what
it
> would say:
>
> "install English language again and load you from the beginning:)
again
> thanks Alta Vista!"
>
> So sorry mate if it has caused confusion :)
>

> "Merrick"Cheers!
> >
> > M.
> >

> > "steiner-gomez" > wrote in message
> > > suche einen rutenbau zubehör katalog in uk oder usa

BTW the link for Bablefish is http://babelfish.altavista.com/
try my old pal Steve Partons site he has a rodbuilding section
nice bloke - wicked sense of humour

versuchen Sie meinen alten Kamerad Steve Partons Aufstellungsort, den er
eine gemeine Richtung des netten Kerls des Stange Gebäudeabschnitts der
Stimmung hat

BTW that retranslates as
"try my old comrade Steve Partons place of assembly, which he has a common
direction of the nice chap bar of the building section of the tendency"
Derek

---