PDA

View Full Version : Punta Allen

Richard Gill
February 15th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Can anyone give me some advice on traveling to Punta Allen by car?
What about bonefish fly patterns, sizes, colors, etc.?
Thanks,
zz

Richard Gill
March 9th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I didn't get a response to this but, it didn't stop me from going to Punta
Allen to bonefish. Now that I've been, I can answer my own questions, and
probably yours, if you're interested. I highly recommend it!!!
zz
"Richard Gill" > wrote in message
> Can anyone give me some advice on traveling to Punta Allen by car?
> What about bonefish fly patterns, sizes, colors, etc.?
> Thanks,
> zz

Siouxsie
March 15th, 2004, 01:30 PM