PDA

View Full Version : Upper Delaware Shuttle Service

Bill
February 17th, 2004, 05:52 PM
I am looking for a shuttle service - Can anyone give me a Name & Phone
#?, I guess this service would shuttle my car (not boat) as I will be
using a Pontoon boat???

Also, looking for suggestions for drop in access points and shuttle
pick -up points (Mid May). This will be my first time on the river
and I'm not sure how much time and distance float will take. ( drift
speed, # of times stopping to fish, etc) Planning 4 hours on river.

Ps. I have map of public access points and distance between each
points

Anthony Ritter
February 17th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Email me directly and I will send you a few names.

Regards,
TR
www.delawareriverfishing.com

paraleptropy
February 24th, 2004, 01:22 AM
http://www.neflyfishing.net : Most of the Delaware guides visit the
site and will answer questions for you.

On 17 Feb 2004 09:52:43 -0800, (Bill) wrote:

>I am looking for a shuttle service - Can anyone give me a Name & Phone
>#?, I guess this service would shuttle my car (not boat) as I will be
>using a Pontoon boat???
>
>Also, looking for suggestions for drop in access points and shuttle
>pick -up points (Mid May). This will be my first time on the river
>and I'm not sure how much time and distance float will take. ( drift
>speed, # of times stopping to fish, etc) Planning 4 hours on river.
>
>Ps. I have map of public access points and distance between each
>points

-=SAGE=-
http://www.njflyfishing.com
0 Limit,Catch -n- Release