PDA

View Full Version : Bow River late July

Bruce Rennert
February 17th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Hi All

I will be in Banff Alberta at the end of July. Anybody have recommendations
on guides etc..

Thanks in advance,

Bruce

RDL
February 18th, 2004, 06:18 AM
Hello Bruce:

I just hope you have better luck that I did.

Richard

"Bruce Rennert" > wrote in message
> Hi All
>
> I will be in Banff Alberta at the end of July. Anybody have
recommendations
> on guides etc..
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Bruce

Fleaman
February 18th, 2004, 08:43 PM
I am told that the fishing around Banff on the Bow isnt all that hot, but
the scenery is incredible. The Bow river section east of Calgary is the hot
ticket. There are tons of guides there, if you do a google search, I am
sure a few will come up.

"Bruce Rennert" > wrote in message
> Hi All
>
> I will be in Banff Alberta at the end of July. Anybody have
recommendations
> on guides etc..
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Bruce

Steve
April 30th, 2004, 01:06 AM
If you want a cheap guide to show you how to fish the Bow, do a goole search
on BowCrow. This guys does a "walk and wade" and will show you what works
on the Bow. The other day, I had 6 rainbows on, landed 5 with 4 of them
over 20inches (largest 22).

Your milage may vary depending on time of year, weather and skill.

-SteveH
(calgary)