PDA

View Full Version : What a fishing lure might look like...

Keith
March 19th, 2004, 04:22 AM
Some of you may recognize this subject line from the past couple of years.
It refers to the occassional posting of some photoshop lure illustrations.
I have finally put them together into a website so that you may see the
entire collection.
You can send me comments directly from the website, but post them here so
that there might be some
discussion, suggestions, and even your ideas if you like.
Let me know what you think. Enjoy! . It may seem slow for the
modem folk, but you may think it worth the wait. ...hopefully.
The website is; www.tacklegallery.net
.....it's still under construction
thanx

there's a sample posted at alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
There are a few desktop wallpaper images that fly fisherman may like on the
downloads page.

Brad Bohrer
March 20th, 2004, 12:10 AM
This website is beautifully done. One can tell there has been alot of time
and expereience behind this work. A real pleasure to look at and enjoy.
Thank You,
Brad
"Keith" > wrote in message
> Some of you may recognize this subject line from the past couple of years.
> It refers to the occassional posting of some photoshop lure illustrations.
> I have finally put them together into a website so that you may see the
> entire collection.
> You can send me comments directly from the website, but post them here so
> that there might be some
> discussion, suggestions, and even your ideas if you like.
> Let me know what you think. Enjoy! . It may seem slow for the
> modem folk, but you may think it worth the wait. ...hopefully.
> The website is; www.tacklegallery.net
> ....it's still under construction
> thanx
>
> there's a sample posted at alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
> There are a few desktop wallpaper images that fly fisherman may like on
the
> downloads page.

Keith
March 21st, 2004, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the comment Brad,
I added a small pocket sized fishing field journal on the "Free stuffs" page
that you might want to check out.
It's a "dual" version for either bait casters or fly fisherman!
-Enjoy